Six frequently asked questions about my Stop Smoking Protocol
Every few weeks I advertise my hypnosis stop smoking protocol service. And each time I get similar questions about it. So I've decided to compile the answers to the 6 most frequently asked questions in one place.
1. How does it work? Put simply, hypnosis works by by-passing the critical factor of the conscious mind and accesses the subconscious mind to remove the part, program and habit that causes you to smoke. I facilitate a process that helps re-wire mind and body so that you leave my office a non smoker breathing fresh air! It is a very empowering process and makes it easy, as in many ways it will be like you never smoked in the first place. After the session you will be on a road of health and happiness, free from the toxic habit, with no need for any cruxes like patches or gum.
2. I want to quit smoking, but don't know if I can do it? Remember that you were not born a smoker, it is something that you learned how to do. Therefore you can unlearn it and learn how to live as a non smoker....just like flicking a switch! The reason most people start as a teenager, i.e. to fit in, to be one of the gang, to rebel, etc., are not the reason that they continue to smoke. You now know as an adult that smoking has no social value.
3. How many sessions? It is a ONE session protocol. The length of the session is 90-120 minutes approx. Commit to and engage with the hypnotic process and you will be successful!
4. How much is the service? The service is usually 300 euros, with a 150 euro booking deposit to hold the session. However from time to time with promotions, etc., I offer the service for 250 euros. This is a very fair price and the value of the life changing (possibly life saving) service that I provide. The best way to look at it is as a 'health investment'. How much are you spending on the smoking habit per week, month, year? The average pack a day smoker spends 4-5k euros per year on the habit. After the hypnotic process you will have stopped permanently and thereby begin saving money immediately.
5. Is it 1-1 in person or online and is there a difference in the price? I offer both options. Both involve the exact same process and have the same result and effectiveness so therefore same price.
6. Is there a guarantee? No, how could there be? Like with everything in life you need to approach it with the right mindset. If you approach it in a half hearted way then you will be wasting my time and your own. However, fully commit to and engage with the hypnotic process and you will be successful. Of course it goes without saying that as a pre-requisite for success you must really want to stop smoking. In my over 10 years in practice I have over a 90% success rate. Research has shown hypnosis to be one of the most effective methods to quit smoking (1).
1. Studies on the Effectiveness of Hypnosis for Smoking Cessation. (2009, April 8). Retrieved from http://johnmongiovi.com
© Trevor Eivers 2021
My name if Trevor Eivers and I am based in Waterford, Ireland. I am a Certified Consulting Hypnotist (since 2010) with the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH), which is the largest hypnosis body in the world with over 14,000 members in 83 different countries worldwide. I am also a Certified NLP practitioner. I love my job in which I help everyday people with everyday issues. Contact me at 086-8211677 or check me out online at waterford-hypnosis.com or Facebook at : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Trevor-Eivers-Hypnosis/177881245578285